Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Surf Sweets - organic snacks/treats

A friend sent me these and they are simply wonderful. All natural colors and flavors and made with fruit juices ... no color dyes!

They do not sell these locally. Wish they did. They really are a great little snack and would be perfect for Evyn ... I LOVE them!

There are other items as well, but I'm not going to picture them. I found this picture online so if there is anyone who finds them and aren't sure what to send the kids (or me) ... they'd know what to look for ;)

2 comments:

  1. if you are desparate, you can get them at amazon.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this. I also found some that are similar, but just don't taste the same. They are good, but not the same. They are made by Wonka and there is a great variety. We tried the Whipped Wingers Gummies. They are good, but the others have just that little bit of something extra. I don't know. Could be they were different types.

    ReplyDelete