At the beginning of the year I signed up for the Wee Tiny Sock Club. Each month I get a new pattern, yarn, a stitch marker, and a blocker (if I want it, have to pay for it!). I sign up for a 3 month period ... per season. I started in March this year. From left to right:Wee Tiny Aran Sock (March)
Wee Tiny Raindrop Sock (April)
Wee Tiny Flower Sock (May)
Wee Tiny Campfire Sock (June)
Wee Tiny Fireworks Sock (July)
Wee Tiny Sunflower Sock (August)
Wee Tiny Sampler Sock (September)
Wee Tiny Halloween Sock (October ... on the end)
Wee Tiny Origami Sock (November ... before Halloween ... oops)
I am currently working on the Wee Tiny Friendship Sock for December.
It's been fun. I really want to get a Wee Tiny Tree to put on our kitchen counter so I can hang my Wee Tiny Socks next year. We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment