We had three glorious days of sunshine, nearly 70 degree weather for a couple days, and then rained on for two. Dark, wet, gloomy. Chilling to the bone weather.
Today?
Sun is out in full, nary a cloud in the sky, and a breeze rattling the trees to shake off the last vestiges of leaves.
Ian sits on the floor decorating the handle of his pharaoh crook and flail, the royal symbols of Egypt. Ethan is working on his costume for Ian's play. He is supposed to be Amenit, a monster composed of a crocodile, lion, and hippopotamus.
First up on our busy schedule today is haircuts for all the boys. Then a trip to Fred Meyer for another chicken and contact lens solution. Returning home, more laundry. At noon we head down for the dance studio. All the boys have practice between 12:30 and 2. I am meeting Sheila Joynes at Tullys at 12:30 to pick up another pattern and yarn for another test knit hat. She really liked the first one I completed. I'm not allowed to show it anywhere because it has not yet been published. When her book is published, I will be able to reveal photos of the work I've done for her. This is all very exciting and I'm enjoying it very much. But, I digress. We shall return home after dance rehearsal for Nutcracker to do more laundry, do some vacuuming (I hope for assistants), start dinner, and then Ethan has practice again from 5:15-6. Then it's home for the Egyptian Celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment