
This purple flower was in our side garden and blooms every year. We aren't sure what it is.
This fungus was at the base of one of our trees that has been broken off in the wind. These stripes did not show up until after the fungus had dried out.
Can you see a little animal head in the design? Can you find the bug?

These little blue flowers were spotted on our walk through our neighborhood. We don't quite know what they're called, but Ian really likes the little white skirt at the bottom of them.

Mom likes this photo because she thinks it looks like a kiwi. So, we call it the kiwi flower. We also spotted this one on a walk through our neighborhood.
This is my sunset daffodil. I love the fact that I was able to use the light from the sunset to really capture the glow of the flower.


The second purple one is a grape hyacinth. The greenish one (kiwi) may be a hellebore. The first purple one suggests iris, but iris will have lots of green spikey leaves. I don't see any here. And I think your fungus is Tramedes versicolor, turkey tail fungus.
ReplyDelete